Bowling has alway been a great family activity!! A few of us can bowl quite well(Ray), and some need bumpers(MOM)!! My Dad came and visited and showed off he bowling talents. He used to bowl on a league when he wa in the Navy!! I think ray got 3 strikes and Derek one or two!! Me/ one strike with BUMPERS!! Hey, I am the handicap!!
Strike!!!
Bowling has alway been a great family activity!! A few of us can bowl quite well(Ray), and some need bumpers(MOM)!! My Dad came and visited and showed off he bowling talents. He used to bowl on a league when he wa in the Navy!! I think ray got 3 strikes and Derek one or two!! Me/ one strike with BUMPERS!! Hey, I am the handicap!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How fun! I have to admit that I'm a bumper addict myself.
Post a Comment