A New year!!
Every New year we sit down with our family and hack out new goals or ressolutions to work on as a family. This year the kids came up with these: More time together doing activities, Family Home evening every week, go on walks, read books together, have a family reunion, work on repectful language, study the D&C together and learn how to sing together. I,of course put my two cents in.(singing!!) We are doing good so far, except for the singing. I will work on that with them!! We are excited to start a new year. Some of our plans are a couple of boat trips, disneyland reunion with cousins, BYU football camp, Yellowstone, lake roosevelt trip, and maybe a trip to Texas. Thank goodness Charles gets alot of time off!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow...if they came up with everything else, other than singing, that's pretty good! Good luck with the singing--I can't imagine trying to get teenage boys to happily sing with the family!
Post a Comment