
We went up to the White Mountain to takle the mountains of snow!! Some of us did and some of us(MOM)did not!! I vowed again this year not to ever sownhill ski again!! I am just too afraid of getting hurt and everytime I do. this time my ski got caught on my husbands and he jerked it off not know it was me who was on top of his ski. I went down hard and twisted my entire leg!! I am getting too old for this. My knee still hurts!
The kids and Charles by the way had a blast and skis like Pros!! We also went tubbing which I think is more dangerous that skiing. One of our friend boys went head over heels several times but was not hurt at all. He must be made of bricks!! I love the snow but will for now on learn how to crosscountry ski!!





1 comment:
how fun! where are the white mountains? I want to go play in the snow... I'm hoping we get some tonight:)
Post a Comment