My second baby is 16!! Can you believe it!! I feel so old when I see my two oldest in their teenage prime!! Derek is loving the new freedoms and dating that comes with being 16! His new band the Restoration is getting better and is performing at a talent show next week.!! This picture is of when we were camping(on his birthday) and we covered him it silly string as a surprise!!
Derek's 16th Birthday!!
My second baby is 16!! Can you believe it!! I feel so old when I see my two oldest in their teenage prime!! Derek is loving the new freedoms and dating that comes with being 16! His new band the Restoration is getting better and is performing at a talent show next week.!! This picture is of when we were camping(on his birthday) and we covered him it silly string as a surprise!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Derek dating???...I CAN'T believe it! Do you even have any kids in primary still? That's amazing how fast you went from primary-stage to ym/yw.
Post a Comment