Girl's Camp!!
Cheryllyn and I had our first experience with Girl's Camp this year. I went as the Ward Leader and I never had laughed and cried with that many females before. It was fun and draining at the same time. We went into the White Mountains and stayed in great cabins. It rained every day but it was refreshing. Here are some highlights of camp in the next side show!! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute pics! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'll have to steal some of the pics with Savannah.
I can't believe Cheryllyn is a Beehive! I'm sure that was a lot of fun...This is actually the first time I've seen your blog, but I've been anxiously awaiting, so I'm glad you have one and that I can access it. It's good to "see" all of you again.
Post a Comment